School Holiday Programmes
Snowplanet's July Holiday Programmes offer a great environment for children aged 5-14 years to learn and progress in the world of snow sports. Throughout the programme, the children are separated into groups depending on their age, skill level and choice of skiing (from 5 years old) or snowboarding (from 8 years old), to be instructed by our highly qualified Ski and Board school instructors to advance their snowsports skills.
July School Holiday Programmes
Week One: Mon 15th - Fri 19th July, 2013
Week Two: Mon 22nd - Fri 26th July, 2013
- Time: 9:30am - 11:30am or 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Price: $349 per child (5 Days)
The Half-Day July Holiday Programme includes:
- A two-hour lesson each day with one of our qualified Ski & Board School Instructors from 9:30am - 11:30am or 1:00pm - 3:00pm.
- Their rental equipment for each day (skis, boots and poles or snowboard and boots and a helmet, excludes clothing).
- A small snack at break time each day.
- Awards lunch on Friday!
The following extras are also available at an additional cost:
- Wristguards - $5 per day
- Rental Clothing - $15 per day (subject to availability)
- Rental Gloves - $9 per day (subject to availability)
To book, please complete the Registration Form and return to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (09) 421 0793
- Post: Snowplanet, School Holiday Programme, 91 Small Road, Silverdale, Auckland 0992
For Bookings or Enquiries please contact: email@example.com or phone (09) 427 0044 ext 701